PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Friday Night Ops EP39 Resource System Q&A Tonight
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-27, 09:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
GeoGnome
First Sergeant

Re: Friday Night Ops EP39 Resource System Q&A Tonight

Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
I think I misunderstood something, but... The question next to last, did the answer imply that we will now only have 1 type of resource?
Yes and no... and yes again... and no again... Ugh, it's complicated

Okay, so the resources you will be able to interact with, there will be 2. Your personal resource allotment, nanites, which will be carried on your person; and, facility power. The amount of nanites you get will be determined by the facility power.

Facility power can be refilled by another resource named Auraxium, which you collect at nodes and/or random sites around the map (Meteor impacts and the like) using your sundy-Ant.

That said, they were talking about multiple types of harvestables being introduced, of varying levels of power and usefulness. One of the far future things that Malorn talked about, was the prospect of making a player made base system, and the entire thing being powered IG by special resources that would only appear once in a while on the map.