PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Vanu Sovereignty seems out of place.
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 06:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
cBselfmonkey
Sergeant

Re: The Vanu Sovereignty seems out of place.

Originally Posted by basti View Post
The VS is not a religion, Vanu is no god. We simply accepted the truth: There are alien beings out there, and they are more powerful than we are. We accepted this simple truth. Now we work torwards the the goal to enhance ourself and mankind as a whole, by using alien technology to boost our own evolution.

But being the NC you are, ignorant and foolish, you propably wont understand that at all.
Correction. We know that they existed on Auraxis for a while. Whether it was their homeworld or they were visitors too isn't know. Nor is why they apparently just upped and left. Leaving everything and the kitchen sink behind. Assuming they didn't just die out. And why was that? Sovereignty scientists seemed for focused on getting their ten minutes with the telepathic, brain altering artifacts then figuring out why.

Bottom line is we don't know what happened to the real Vanu other then they're clearly not here anymore. Trying to follow their 'path', heck trying to change humanity to be more like them when we don't even know who or what they were takes an enormous leap of faith to even consider. Especially when its coming from people that are supposed to base their decisions off of reason, logic and evidence.

(Keep in mind that this whole thread is a RolePlay Trash talk thread for me. If i insult you, then just because you are a scumback NC/TR! )
()

Last edited by cBselfmonkey; 2012-06-04 at 06:01 PM.