PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Nc...
Thread: Nc...
View Single Post
Old 2003-08-29, 10:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Re: Nc...

Originally posted by 00AgentDuck
Hey sorry I don't care if all you nc out there hate me for saying this but since I play all three empires, I really do think NC is overpowered.
You're welcome to your opinion.
I know their weapons are based on power but I think they're to powerful. Me and my friend today where devastated as VS. Tons of people have said nerf VS and everything they have and I'm just sick of it.
Good for you, NC has been dealing with it since before the game was released, we're just as sick if not more sick of it that you.
I have been run over my so many vanguards and enforcers today it's not even funny. I've been hit by tons of vanguard shells and firebird rockets and they're one hit kills. I thought they said nothing does one hit kills, but running people over and firebird rockets and vangaurd shells have killed me in one hit with full health and armor in agile.
This coming from a Vanu? Look, Tanks run people over. Buggies run people over. Because of client side hit detection you can't always dodge it. Learn to deal with it because it's not changing anytime soon.

As far as one hit kills go have you ever tried to hit an infantry going while going 60kph over uneven terrain? No? Didn't think so. Same goes for the Firebird rockets. They are very hard to get direct hits with while moving and if we don't move then we get to deal with Lancers, Strikers and Decimators. So if you were getting owned all night by Enforcers and Vanguards one shotting you (which I doubt) then what you should do is compliment the people who had the insane amount of skill it would take to consistantly one shot infantry instead of coming to the boards to beat a dead horse. Also the Vanguard shells have been 1 hit kills since beta.
Me and my friend both agree about this, we both play all three. I don't care if you yell at me for wanting to tone down the NC alittle.
Yell at you? No. Take apart your arguments piece by piece? Yes.
With the vanguard and firebird rockets you only have to hit once. All others you have to keep that lock on the target for several shots.
What are you talking about? There is no lock needed for any empire's medium tank or buggy. I'm chalking this one up to you using a poor term for tracking a target so I'll move on.
The prowler I went up against and it seems the vanguard and prowler almost lob shells at the same rate. Are,nt TR based on fireing speed?
The prowler fires faster than the Vanguard. In fact, it fires just about twice as fast.
[quote]I have seen so many vanguards around latly. I one day killed at least 5 with mines but more kept on coming. Also with the vanguards splash damage it kills quickly.[quote] It's called a vanguard squad. They happen because they're one of our strengths. I've seen Magrider squads too. Usually TR seems to go the Reaver Squad route which seems to be usually even more devastating then a tank squad.
When everyone was going crazy about the VS being so powerful I think people where just mad because it was more of a challenge. Also new improvements= more people to empire. More people to empire=Greater chance you will die.
I assume you mean the Lasher nerf? Don't bring that up in this argument. That has nothing to do with NC. That has to do with the devs seeing how easily a MAX or tank could be taken down by a Heavy Assault weapon, and fixing it.
So now it seems the nc have it all, I can't even fly in a reaver for fear of the sparrow max locking on to me. I'm jsut blowing off steam right. ALso funny how it seems some nc still want to nerf both the tr and vs down more. I hope some changes are made I gusse, right now, I see a vangaurd or enforcer with a gunner.... I just lay down my life then and give up and except death. And I'm not some noob that doesn't know abotu anything. Been here since relaese first day.
Ugh. No, the NC do not have it all. Our empire AV wepaons sucks ass indoors and is worthless against moving air targets. Our HA weapons blows at med+ range. Our buggy is decent but no better than the Marauder and our tank is nice but not really any better than a Magrider.

Yeah it is funny how some NC want to nerf TR and VS down. It's also funny how some VS want to nerf the NC and TR down. And, oddly enough from TR want to nerf the VS and NC down. There are many reasons why. Some poeple are idiots. Some people just have penis envy. Some are suffering from the grass is greener syndrome. Some have actually put some real thought into it and think there is still some very minor balancing to be done. I wonder, which one are you?
Oh and if you see how many kills I have, it's because I have many characters, and I have the kills split amongst all of my characters. I need to upgrade that picture of me to my guy with the most kills sometime soon.
How many kills you have has no bearing what-so-ever on the validity of your arguments. If KidRiot had come here posting this I would have argued against him as well. The reason your arguments aren't valid is that they're flawed. You make implications that NC is wildly out of balance and then use lies and exaggerations to back it up. I had hoped these types of posts had died, I was apparently wrong.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.