PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Questions for Pro7
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Nephilimuk
Master Sergeant

Re: Questions for Pro7

Firstly Pro7 good luck in all of this and I really look forward to see what your replies are going to be. Radar sorry if I may have come across as flaming you in my previous post, not my intent.

Questions

Pounds are different from Euros which are in turn different from Krona and Dollars. How are you going to ensure that virtual money is priced competitively and comparatively between different currencies with in Europe and outlying territories?

I can see a huge potential service improvement for certain territories with in Europe regarding the support you offer. Will the services you offer be consistent across all countries? For example you have great media channel penetration in the Nordic Countries, Germany and Italy, would the UK, France the Balkans and Spain expect to get the same coverage?

If you could say in a 100 words from the heart why you want Planetside vets to come across to you and use your services what would they be?

Other than the unique product you are selling and promoting, what is the compelling reason for players to play with Pro7?

Sorry if the last 2 are fluffy I really want to know more about what services and USP's you are offering to us.

Last edited by Nephilimuk; 2012-07-16 at 03:01 PM.