PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - hacking
Thread: hacking
View Single Post
Old 2003-01-05, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #166
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

It's not the same situation, and I�m pretty sure you understand what he means (if not, you should get you head examined)...
You apparently didn't understand the analogy I made, so allow me to make it crystal for you: Opinions can be wrong, and seeing what you want to see doesn't necessarily equate to seeing what is actually there. Opinions can be biased, skewed, misinformed, and simply ill-founded.

... and you're just running out of arguments.
Actually, I'm running out of things to answer. The arguments I have provided have been mostly side-stepped by my opponents. They answer what they think they have a good answer for, and they ignore the rest.

Warborn you replies are getting longer...
Yes, well, I don't like to be confronted with a point and simply shrug it aside. If someone says something to me, I'll answer it. As such, my posts are usually long because I reply to a lot of things. Take this post, for instance. I didn't write much, but it is long because I quoted a lot.

If you find this unacceptable, I invite you to view one of the many other short posts in various other threads.

... and more and more childish.
Don't be bitter, Lillemanden. Nobody likes an ad hominem reply, and I'm certain you wouldn't appreciate what I'd have to say if I resorted to such disdainful tactics myself.