PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Being Kicked Off
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-09, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

I don't know. STrange thing that happened to me started this morning. Only when I go into a continent. When I first get to a continent, inthe upper half of my "Speakers Corner" as I call it, I get a message that says, "The data on the client does not match the data on the server. Please patch or update." That's roughly what it says. I don't understand why it says this. I can seem to play normally. My Launch Pad says I an up to date. So WTF? I went into the caverns this morning with my Konried TR, I went into the Redoubt Center to get my character the training xp from some of the crystals, I look into the alcoves where they SHOULD be, and there is nothing. Just an empty alcove. I've had CC ever since it came out, and it's played fine until today. Saturday night/Sunday morning was just as strange. I was playing Emerald VS on Cyssor, and all of a sudden, I can no longer see any effects. No bullets, no explosions. I tell you, it's really hard to play when you can't see your bullets, nor theirs. And driving is a big time hazard. You drive along, and all of a sudden you start taking massive damage from those mines you can't see exploding. That's about the time I said, "This sucks" and went to bed. I tell you, some strange shit is happening with this game. I doubt it's my end that's the problem. I can do as many full scans as possible, and nothing comes out of it. I can do as many Scan Disks as possible too, and everything appears fine. So, I wonder what is up.