PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - N.Amer. Highly Organized Outfit, Dont care what faction
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-13, 03:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Re: N.Amer. Highly Organized Outfit, Dont care what faction

Hey man I'm CO of a Air Cavalry Platoon (definition link) called the Jet Bastards that's about half American and half Australian. We are ultra organized and every man on Ground and Air will know exactly what is expected of them before entering battle so hand holding will be kept to a minimum (unless your a Romantic of course ;P).

We've even had members of various military's look over our required and recommended reading lists and not seen a problem. At the moment we've got scheduled formal outings on a Sunday with a optional session on Saturday that are strictly business and a Reserves Division that essentially fill gaps when they are able but we are considering making separate Saturday and Sunday Active Duty Rosters. When not on Formal Outings we will be slightly more relaxed with a bit more smacktalk and BS on the comms encouraged but will still remain highly tactical with a emphasis on close teamwork.

As Air Cavalry we have roles for most types of Pilots and Ground Forces even Airlifted Vehicles. So no matter what your specialty is we'll find a spot for ya.

If your interested in becoming a Bastard file a recruitment form at :
jetbastards.enjin.com

And how long to get it off twitter? I've heard a few hours is required at a minimum. I got my one from somewhere else.