PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Uncapturable Foothold / Sactuary Hexes - Pro's and Cons
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 06:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
Elthbert
Private

Re: Uncapturable Foothold / Sactuary Hexes - Pro's and Cons

Originally Posted by StumpyTheOzzie View Post
So, it seems like the prevailing thought is that uncapturable sancs on each continent is a bad thing. There should be a HART mechanism to drop anywhere on cont if you have no captured hexes.

This is just going to be super irritating to the winning team. They've fought so hard for many days and now there's going to be HART drops all over the continent. It's going to be like bushfire season with a million little hotspots that you have to go and "extinguish."

If the winning team has managed to totally capture the whole continent, that's a big deal. I think they deserve more than just all the resources they can farm. Even something like "Indar was last conquered by the [faction] on [date]" in an evening news-style ribbon on the bottom of the map screen.

I think unconquerable places on EVERY continent are a bad thing. I do not think one should be able to HART into any particular hex you so choose should you loose everything else, I don't think you should be able to HART into a fully conquered continent at all.