PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [H4TZ] Mad Tea Party Gamer's Society is Pleased to Announce...
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-24, 08:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Re: [H4TZ] Mad Tea Party Gamer's Society is Pleased to Announce...

Interest seems to be growing. We did some more work with AtlasUnchained and the folks from [TFPR] yesterday. I was involved in the early shift. TR had population on Esamir and Amerish with both continents locked their way. Indar was an even split and still open.

We formed up on Esamir with a strong platoon and starting working out of our warp bubble. After hours of caps, recaps, backcaps and ghost caps we managed to cut TR off at their bubble. By that time population had nearly evened between TR and NC and VS was doing a fair share of the work on their side of the map.

Eventually we trapped almost the entire TR population in Freyr Amp. Or more to the point, I should say they trapped us. I think we ground it out for nearly an hour working points back and forth around the amp station itself.

Amazing defense by TR. Kudos.

Probably six hours later I received word that we had captured Amerish and were again mounting an effort on Esamir. Indar of course remained a blood bath.

Will be looking to do some more VR training this week folks. Mainly infantry tactics. Advanced room clearing. Smoke. Flash bangs. TV rockets. Night vision scopes. Soft point ammo. You know. Toys.

Last edited by CzuukWaterson; 2013-03-24 at 08:52 AM. Reason: h4tz,mad,tea,party,atlasunchained