PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Just a little Cry about faction hopping.
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-05, 08:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
KodanBlack
Sergeant

Re: Just a little Cry about faction hopping.

I think a simple and more effective solution to timers is to make alts go to different servers. But, with the mergers, we're running out of servers. Wanna change factions in the middle of a fight? Cool, but you're not going to be able to affect the battle you just left.

I have an NC alt that was on Genudine. Low and behold, that was merged into Helios, where my main character was. My TR alt was on connery, but Helios was merged into Connery. Now, all of my characters are on the same server, when I'd specifically created them to be on different ones.

I don't play the 4th faction game. When I play a character, win or lose, I stick to that character until the alert and/or battle is finished. Hell, I usually stick to that character and fight for that faction the entire session, because I really get into it. I simply like to play with the variety of weapons and equipment of all of the factions, and have spent money on each of my characters. All of the factions are fun to me.

Jumping factions so that you can win a fight is bullshit. It's a "I want everyhing without earning it" child's attitude. Frankly, it ruins the victory for everyone else who strapped their shit on tight, turned their caps backwards and brought their "A" game.