PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Best / Worst - Rate Weapons and Vehicles
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 05:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Kalbuth
First Sergeant

Re: Best / Worst - Rate Weapons and Vehicles

Originally Posted by Kouza View Post
This one seemed closest to correct for me. Edited red to show what I changed.

Will also mention that though I play TR Main, this is from playing all Empires.

MAXES: TR maxes would be great if no one had special abilities but, VS maxes can jump to avoid Decis and NC maxes have a fucking shield to absorb an extra.

NC AA Max can flip on shield to counter a whole barrage of Reaver Rockets.

VS Max can jump to avoid reaver rockets.

TR Max is exceptionally good at taking reaver rockets like a bitch.

-----

Vehicles, I actually feel that on a 1 to 1 Basis TR vehicles are the BEST... However, the let down is that this Buff is underdone when you take the fact that 10 Prowlers, cannot defeat 15 Magriders, or Vannies, and 6 Raiders SURELY are not defeating 10 Auroras or Thunderers.
If you count on tank to do the AA job, you're doing it wrong. At least in terms of tanks, count 15 Prowlers vs 15 VG, the AA cover should be done separately (even for mags, counting on them to do the AA job would be silly, even though on a 1vs1 basis, they are by far the best suited to resist a reaver). The Prowler doesn't need the 2nd gunner to outdamage the other 2 tanks.

For buggies and ES-Delis, though, unfortunately yes, TR get the lower end of the business because of this number thing.