PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - So other companies don't announce Beta dates?
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Kemeros
Private

Re: So other companies don't announce Beta dates?

Originally Posted by RadarX View Post
As we've said Technical Beta will be first and very tiny just to make sure everything is working.
Well damn... i thought the technical beta was already underway. The "will be first" part of your sentence says it hasn't. Next phase will be later than i anticipated then.

You say the beta will start sooner than most think. Most of us thought it'd be out by now since the E3 announcement said "a few weeks". A month later is not considered a few weeks. A bit more than a month maybe more depending on technical test is what you should have said.

Don't get me wrong i appreciate your hard work and support the decision to bring the game out when your ready to support it correctly and that the game doesn't crash every seconds. I just hate getting excited over a statement that just wasn't realistic. But then i should have known better than to raise my hopes up.

I do appreciate the team's presence on the web though, that part, you guys do it really well.

Edit: Well and the game too... that part too is really well done. xD

Last edited by Kemeros; 2012-07-03 at 03:51 PM.