PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-26, 11:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #85
TorinPS
Private

Re: Community Clash TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

I only quoted it because it has been the only feedback on the subject from a member of the RCCC staff. I've got no qualms with them getting knee deep into this little fiasco and setting the record straight, once and for all.

This issue needed to be ironed out sooner or later, as it is only a matter of time that it happens again. (we were already in talks with an NC infantry outfit on pairing up with them on our NC alts, to do another round of RCCC)

RCCC is great. I love this shit. I want as much of it as I can. If they want to deem that I'm only allowed to play for one outfit, fine. As I read it, they were much more generic about the requirement. I welcome some clarification, so I can at least know who I should be doing further recruitment for and training with.

Edit: Hopefully I've clarified all I need to. I look forward to hearing more on this from the RC staff, so I don't ever have to listen to butthurt whiners like Rumblepit again. Seriously dude, it's ok. Going to step away from this thread, this forum warrior-ing across 3 websites is getting exhausting.

Last edited by TorinPS; 2013-09-26 at 11:29 PM.