PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Since Snipers are Cloaks then OSOK Headshots is a must sniper cert
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-24, 01:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #94
Dreamcast
Major

Re: Since Snipers are Cloaks then OSOK Headshots is a must sniper cert

Originally Posted by Raka Maru View Post
I had to re-read your OP from last month to try and understand what you are saying.

What I was saying is that now in PS2, the accuracy of the shot will depend on the sniper skill, alone. The shot doesn't go "straight" after the crosshairs focus and you pull the trigger. If a guy can hit the melon sized object that far away, he deserves the kill.

So, are you pushing a cert to allow headshots or for automatic headshots? Headshots are already allowed in the current model. Higby says they will probably do 200% damage and land a kill if it is a sniper rifle.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/n...shots-2507.htm

Well people in Planetside don't want headshots so my cert option will make it harder....So the cert will be need to get a headshot on top of having the skill to actually perform a headshot with all the diffculties the cert could bring.

The whole point of my idea is to find a medium between people who want headshots and people who hate headshots.