PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Mr.Vicchio Wants to know, why come back (again) to PS?
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-01, 08:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

First off, you missed the balance pass which was a patch that changed most of everything to come up to par with the other empires.

We had a server merge that took the Johari and Konried server base and merged them to Markov and Emerald.

We just recently had a ammo patch that changed all the ammo ammounts per box for a lot of things and the magazine size of the ammo. This went for vehicals and weapons.

The MAXes have had a big change also, the VS maxes are unbelieveable, NC maxes are still ownage and TR maxes just got fixed too. The DC is back to AI and the Pounder is now AV with modifications.

We just got a population cap fix with the ammo patch which made the pop caps of all the empires the same on each continent so the defenders are not zerged to oblivian and accually have a chance to fight the attackers back.

The JH has been bug fixed finally. (You can no longer fire tri-shot so quick or do the quad-shot trick)

The Lasher got buffed so it can now lash within 5m of the user. This also has a bug where the lash hits you through walls and when you are behind the guy. (Hopefully will be fixed soon)

The MCG is balanced and got a buff a long time ago and might soon be getting a ammo buff, i heard this on the OF so I dunno if this is true.

Thats about all I remember so, please add more guys.