PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Idea: A new class of suit to consider the "Mule"
View Single Post
Old 2002-10-10, 05:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Flashingfish
Forbidden Leader

Originally posted by BrileyPS (on PSI)
Hey all, just thought this would be a good first posting for me, since this caught my funny bone. A qoute from stick100 (I understand that this class would require art work (a new model) but this could be done relevitly easily. You could take the model for the medium suits and attach a large backpack to the back.) I think we should hire you to be a artist on Planetside, since you have such a good grasp of whats needed to do this..since its easy. You forgot that along with a new model, there is also a new textue, and physiquing the model, along with the animation for the new character...also then theres programming..which I won't begin to go into...but I know for one there is no easy for implimatating a new character. Heheh, just wanted to give you guys a perspective that this game is by far the largest that I have ever worked on and that I'm amazed at how well things are coming. Stick not trying to poke fun at you, since I don't think the idea is all that bad..but you yourself can carry quite abit, and in a fire fight..I have never seen a guy run to the front to give me more bullets..or honestly don't want to depend on him. Hope to kill you guys soon in Planetside...later
Just wanted to give a definitive answer