PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What a travisty
Thread: What a travisty
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 01:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
LegioX
First Sergeant

Re: What a travisty

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Did you ever rub two brain cells together and figure out for yourself that it behaves exactly like a tax, regardless of what its labeled for marketing purposes?

The saddest thing is not that he lied. Its that it worked.

So when SCOTUS came out and said, yeah, its a tax, a million republicans lost their minds.

All I could think was "Duh?"

you own a house? or have a kid? Right. The government gives you deductions if you do those. And innumerable other things.

Which means the government is taking your money because you decided not to do something. Perfectly legit. Has been for ages. How can you be outraged when you don't even know how your own taxes work? Boggles my mind.
So explain to me Yoda, why did Obama say 1million times that it was not a tax??? Explain that.

It's simple. He lied to the American people to get this passed. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

Honestly believe it would have passed if all the democrats and the POTUS was going around saying..yeah its a tax!!! Pass the bill congress! we will just see the largest tax in american history, but it will be a positive!. Do you see how stupid that is?

Last edited by LegioX; 2012-06-29 at 01:49 PM.