PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What is the right way of handling an Exploit?
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-22, 10:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Ait'al
Contributor
General

And veteran you dont have the slightest fuckign understanding of that law, if it were done in that way its a complete and utter violation of the constitution. No law can be made ever by congress to that infringes on our right to free speech ever. You dont understand what your saying. Or the implecations. Not everything that is is legal or right you mindless zombie! Its idiots like you who think that because one law made it in it its ok ot make others in that way just because its there. Thats not how our legal system works. We have to at all time make sure this shit doesnt happen or bye bye constitution. People like you are about the destroy this country for good. STFU!

I want to know what the fuck is going on!

You cannot put something like this on an item you are selling! It takes away the right to say anything against they dont like. Teh game experience like who well your shammpoo worked cannot be licensed away. Period! they can stop you from telling code. and that questionable also, and is in court right now! but this is absolutely not! This is how they created the game we are not legally responsibble nor can be for figuring out how they should have made it!!!! We buy the PRODUCT and we have to right to complain about whereever and whenever we want! because were the consumer! Any attemp to change that and take away our right to Is a flagrent desragard for the laws in this country and our rights and is absolutely appauling! And iwll have sonys ass and every other company who does so fucking gone for good! You cannot change the basic design of our ecomony for your fucking game! You cannont limit in any way where or when we can complain about your product. And it is a complete violation of hte consitituion!

so i would like to know whether this is in the EULA for hte game. Or has veteren just been telling that guy some mindless bull shit he doesnt know anything about.

There are too many other computer companies/coproration if you dont understand the reason, that are doing this right now not to be ocmpletely pissed!

You cannot change the basic way the market works to ease your companies problems. If you take more regard for your sales than for hte general wellfare of our laws and rights then your sick sick people. You dont change laws in this country to fit your corpations needs in this country, not even if its the slightest change, especially if its our consitutional rights! NO law derived around a companies sales has to right to impacts laws that affect our right to do somehting in our daily lifes! Thats absolutely disgusting! And way to damn far!

Is there anyone here thats a lawyer on a constititional level that would like to explain whats happening. And how this exist withought the implications i have just said.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2003-11-22 at 11:36 AM.