PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Which MAX?
Thread: Which MAX?
View Single Post
Old 2003-04-01, 02:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #89
MiniOrca
Staff Sergeant

well im not going to compare to tribes either but i was flying around with my jetpack one day and saw a juggernaugt armor (i was in scout) his aiming SUCKED. And i happened to be good at aiming. I take out a spinfusor(high dmg, slow refire rate, explosive disc shooter) jumped all over the place and pounded the ground near him. I was hardely touching him. Then he takes out dual chainguns and shoots all over the place hitting me rarely but eventually i died, so thats what got me into the idea of haing a MAX in the first place. Anyway i know it wont be like that in PS but i do have the feeling in a MAX you will be able to take out multiple troops at a time., thatll be sweet, but i will have to agree with the previous post. I think Vanu will suck inside and be good outside against most. NC will be good at close quaters, inside and outside. TR will be awesome inside and ok outside, i say this because in a previous post someone stated that it takes a very short time to unanchor. If anyone comes close enough to the TR MAX the guy (hope fully) will not b stupid enough to stay anchored and let the guy run behind him. He will unanchor and start moving around. Some people fail to realize that the tR MAX wont be useless un-anchored