PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Do you believe your faction is correct?
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 10:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
MrKWalmsley
First Sergeant

Re: Do you believe your faction is correct?

Originally Posted by Sabot View Post
I know how evolution through natural selection works and how we, on planet earth, who haven't traveled through a worm hole in space and are now waging war on each other, understand it. I was speaking with regards to the game and within the premise of the game, where an alien race with vastly superior technology and presumably a much better understanding of the universe and everything in it, and the possibility of them knowing something us mere humans don't know... you know... science fiction. Which this is. So... even though this is the internet, and it's very hard not to... try not to be so pretentious. It's just such a buzz kill and it's boring.
If it does not fall under the description of Evolution, then it is something different. Simple. I didn't bring evolution into it so don't blame me! We are having an argument over fictional factions, it's not pretentious, it's role-play! I mean you seriously don't actually believe that the Vanu are justified do you? Also could you please respond to the rest of what I said? Don't be so boring!

Last edited by MrKWalmsley; 2012-07-05 at 10:16 AM.