PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-19, 03:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #64
dipietro
Corporal

I know, I was wrong
but wrong enough to not only get banned from the forums, but from THE GAME?

I cant PLAY THE GAME I PAID FOR...
and all because I said something about someone I felt deserveing of the comments, and someone disagreed with me.

If they just made it so I couldnt post what they dont like, then fine.

Why can I now not have the option of playing because I had a legit grief that HUNDREDS of other players have with someone?

I was vocal about it on a forum in approx. 3 threads.
all of which were locked or deleted before they hit hardly 10 post.
I was warned one time...I stopped shortly there after,
I was even told it was all good,
then 45 minutes later I CANT EVEN LOG IN TO PLAY THE DANG GAME.

No matter how you look at it,
what I said, was HARDLY deserving of NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY A GAME I PAID FOR.....
especially when considering I wasnt talking about the virgin mary
it was a kid, who is probably guilty of 98% of what I said...

theres just no reason why I cant be playing this game during my free months trial WHEN I PAID $50 for this game like everyone else

I was FLAMED worst than what you read there that I posted, IN THE VERY THREAD that post was written in.
People were getting rude, and vulgar,
yet somehow the developer chose to point me out and say "Stop harrassing serpus"
as people were sitting there saying comments like "poor baby has sand in his v*gina" and other insulting, "HARASSING" vulgar comments like that...

IN THE SAME THREAD,
the point is not only that there is some serious special treatment here,
but I got ROBBED big time in this situation...
while others get away scott free having commited worst crimes RIGHT in front of my obviously less vulgar and insulting violations.