PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Questions for Pro7
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-12, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #247
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Re: Questions for Pro7

Originally Posted by JoCool View Post
As long as the login stays centralized over the launchpad, nothing regarding cost shop / gameplay etc gets changed / anything regarding cutting the violence / I don't have to click through any pesky german company's page then, only then I'll be fine with it.

Oh, and I damn hope you can use station cash to pay. Because I've already gotten some.
Its amazing how small the world really is. Seeing you here brings back quite a few memories.

<--- sepomat

But to answer your stuff: No chance. You will have to use the Pro7 login, and you will have to use SevenCash.
But once the whole thing actually goes live for PS2, you can transfer all the Station cash you already own over, means you dont loose anything.

Also, no gameplay changes, low violence or anything. PS2 wont get any cutting going on, it already is low violence, there literally is no blood.
Pro7 cant do any gameplay changes, the servers are still hosted by SOE, and the same game will be played on all servers.

There is only one difference: The Cash shop. Yes, in theory Pro7 could put in Pay to Win items, but they clearly wont do that. Theres still SOE, hosting the actual servers, and if Pro7 screws up, they will likley swing the Hammer. :>