PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "Circuit" Camo
Thread: "Circuit" Camo
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 12:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Chewy
Major

Re: "Circuit" Camo

Originally Posted by Falcon_br View Post
I really don't know why we can trade codes in this forum, probably because the owner doesn't want it.
I got a nvidia EU code for 5 bucks, it is worth from 5 to 15 if you know where to look, half the price if it is the small one that doesn't come with squad boosters and armor camo.
Also some people are selling the US code as low as 10 bucks! Never got a luck to buy one at a price so low, it is usually worth 25, I don't know if you can use more the one code to the same account so I am not risking to get a second one.
Also it is worth to mention that the exclusive weapon is the zephyr px, and it should be the same status as the standard one, but got a smaller design on the liberator. But maybe it doesn't got nerfed with the GU 04, I need someone to confirm it, but field testing shows that for me.
Because I already have the zephyr and alpha squad booster, I only got the code for the camos, for the price so a single camo in game.
I got one of the 5,000 code for $10 on the Steam forums. I didn't think it was going to work. Just put a $10 offer out and he took it to get a LoL card. But then I forgot about PayPal charges and ended up paying $11.50 total after shorting the guy 86 cents first time.