PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Greedy/selfish Pilots? potention problem that's affecting many fps's now
View Single Post
Old 2003-03-06, 10:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
AdmiralPeanuts
Private

Greedy/selfish Pilots? potention problem that's affecting many fps's now

I've been playing tribes 2 for a while now, close to about two years, and i've just recently started playing bf1942. I've noticed that many people are just greedy when it comes to going somewhere. They just get a vehicle and get out of the base as soon as possible, even if its a transport vehicle with room for 6, they don't bother to take anyone with them and just drive off. I see that happening alot in both Tribes 2 and Battlefield 1942. This could potentionally be a terrible problem for planetside because not just everyone can pick up a jeep/plane and go. The majority of the populous will HAVE to rely on these people for rides, and when alot of people in the gaming community are greedy and selfish, chances are we will be stranded for a while until we find a teamwork-appreciating pilot, or just catch one before they have a chance to leave. Anyone else seeing this problem now, and have a solution on how to fix it in planetside?