PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The worst pc games you've ever played?
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-20, 10:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #59
GeoGnome
First Sergeant

Re: The worst pc games you've ever played?

Originally Posted by TheBladeRoden View Post
Star Wars: Rebellion, never forget...
I tried to damn it, why did you have to remind me

Worst?

Probably Stronghold 3. I supported it for a time because it looked like they were going to fix a lot of it's problems, and then... nothing. This is probably one of my biggest disappointments.

Command and Conquer 4. God, where to start... Downloaded this and C&C 3. Played 3 and Freaking Loved it... played 4... I stepped outside my apartment and started screaming incoherent swear words at the sky.

Battlefield Bad Company 2. I have heard the MP is good, but I don't give a shit about MP, I wanted to play it because BFBC the original looked genuinely funny, and I thought: "Hey, PC version, might still have humor, and battlefield, 1942 was a ton of fun, lets see if they have that whole 72 NPCs and 1PC fight like they had in that game" I quit 1 hour in.

Omerta: City of Gangsters. Got this one for free when a friend got 2 copies. It was worth every penny.

Neverwinter Nights 2. This is my favorite worst game. I played it for years, but in final analysis, it was a second rate crap sequel to one of the greatest games of all time. Buggy game, dodgy design, restrictive builder, arbitrarily difficult scripting language... This is why when someone says: "Obsidian makes some good games" I laugh in their face.

Last edited by GeoGnome; 2013-06-20 at 10:38 AM.