PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - People at official forums don't know s**t!!!!
View Single Post
Old 2002-11-20, 06:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Nohimn
Major

Talking

Fine, I do admit I'm not helping at all, and yes, people are lazy. I just want to make this clear, because I didn't before: I'm dissing the questions they ask, not the noobs. sry about the title of this post, I know that it kind of declares noobs as simple minded people. But in reality, we were all noobs at one point, it's just that the questions are so commonly repeated, it's becoming annoying. I am a bit ticked that people don't bother to read the FAQ, like I did, but I guess I have to take the point about uninformed doesn't necessarily mean bad beta tester, I never said that. What I meant was that I (and lots of other people) have been following the game forever. I know I'm not getting in because I didn't have the proper requirements for the game yet, so I'm taking a few cheap shots at noobs, because I know one of them is taking the spot I'm not getting. This is just a way to vent my anger. I'm just trying to cope with my loss (not getting into beta which I already know). This was just meant to be a list of stupid questions that were asked several thousand times. We pretty much have the answers stuck in our long-term memory by now, so I was pointing out the questions. Sorry about the title and about my attitude towards noobs, I'm just getting carried away like I always do. We all want to get into beta and we have all been taking jabs at each other. I just took a jabs at noobs, which is my mistake.

In short, sorry for not making myself clear earlier, and sorry about my attitude.