PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Ressource colection % based on players population and contestation !
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-25, 10:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Brusi
Contributor
Major

Re: Ressource colection % based on players population and contestation !

Yes, would love a definition of Regions... following Malorn's assumption, it is more than a Hex and less than a Continent

Are resource nodes based on a per hex basis? If this is the case, then fighting on and holding all the hexes of a certain region would perhaps provide a few different types of resources and plenty of resources in general.

An army assaulting this region might be making just enough resources from gameplay bonuses to keep pulling tanks if they are needed, but would have to be careful to balance thier K/D etc...

As they gain a foothold and eventually take more hexes in that region, they will start to gain resources faster through the addition of the automatic region generation bonus.

One thing i don't understand is... how do you gain resources while you are off-line then? I thought that was part of the system?

”You can have hundreds of players fighting against hundreds of players fighting against hundreds of players in these massive cluster-fuck battles

Matt Higby on the scope of Planetside 2