PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - new lattice tweet from higby
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 10:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #184
Qwan
Captain

Re: new lattice tweet from higby

I liked the video that noble posted, the idea for neutral hex system would improve battles across all three continents. The gal drop might start getting popular again, instead of just being used on Amerish. I remember the developers saying they wanted to do it this way to create bigger and better battles, but with the front line being so spread out battles are small and short lived. Well unless you’re at the crown. I think by making these bottle necks, battles will be more epic, and like he said in the video, leaders will see strategic attacks points and opp’s will actually start to mean something again. I mean granted it’s not a gen bust or a base drain, but hey it’s a start. As a outfit commander (when I’m not changing diapers or making bottles) a lot of the newer guys don’t want to lead opps because there really isn’t a lot to lead to, we can hack side bases outside the zergs influence but that means less fighting and more standing around watching Moogy pop smoke grenades I really hope they consider this system and if not at least come up with something similar. And I promise I want say anything about PS1 mechanics, and how they worked in the first place, I promise

Last edited by Qwan; 2013-03-04 at 10:28 AM.