PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - new lattice tweet from higby
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 03:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #194
Thunderhawk
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Re: new lattice tweet from higby

Originally Posted by Babyfark McGeez View Post
I think for a start a global resource system would encourage people to visit different continents more. Maybe even tie the territory control into the +XP% modifier in a way.

Also (though currently minor would be more prevalent with changed resources):
i don't like being "forced" to fight at certain locations because i prefer some resources over others. So how about to split resource gain into all three types per hex? Emphasis could still be put on one of them, but it wouldn't be "worthless" to fight there for some (Might even think about just merging all three resource types into one actually).
No no no I like your idea of having each "Base" give all 3 resources, so that people stop favouring certain bases over others due to the resources they provide, but I dont agree we should band them all together into one resource because right now its good to know what you can do with each.

Although, Having them all as one resource means if you say pull Loads of MBTs, you can't turn around and jump into an ESF when you run out of Mechanical resources, but do you want to restrict players like that ?