PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I'm GoldenboyFTW, host of MLG's The War Report, and I am looking for feedback!
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-04, 02:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Kiten
Private

Re: I'm GoldenboyFTW, host of MLG's The War Report, and I am looking for feedback!

Thank you for posting on these forums Goldenboy! It shows dedication and interest.

If you both are really working towards being able to distinguishing and calling out what is being used (eg. calling a Liberator its proper name), and the most recent episode shows a bit of that, there is little negative feedback to be had.

Once you understand the game, the reports will naturally be more entertaining and fun to watch. I appreciate you're working towards that, and I hope you're having fun in the process.

There is one more area I feel you have to work towards, however; that is, communication with the participating outfits. Too often did I see groups of people doing what you asked them minutes before. I don't think it's fun for them, and I certainly don't find it fun to watch as there's less real action on screen. Hopefully this is just a gripe that is going to be resolved before I even realise though!

Thank you again for interacting with the community. I wish you and the War Report all the best