PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #178
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
People siding with Zimmerman want to see proof and not see an innocent man convicted because some race peddlers make an issue out of it and the media hypes it for ratings. The coverage has been horribly biased. It's embarrassing and shameful.

In America we are innocent until proven guilty, so people siding with Zimmerman are not the same as the people pushing to convict him.

Our media is also covering the story horribly and convicting the man on TV because drama and injustice gets more clicks and ad revenue (Ya newsflash, the Media is a business, so it too is biased by nature).

(popping back in for this comment on how the story is being represented, not the facts of the story)
Exactly.

If Zimmerman is guilty, as I have stated numerous times before...I'll be the first to tell you to put him in jail.

What I take umbrage with is the OBVIOUS media bias and the petty and blatant race baiting being done by many people in this country.

I mean...fuck...Al Sharpton all but TOLD the black community on Friday that if "Justice" isn't served to Zimmerman that they should escalate their activities past civil disobedience. So Sharpton is advocating violence against people without actually coming out and saying it.....and he's not being persecuted why? Because people are fucking stupid that's why...I have no other way to explain that one.

What I also find amusing is the people from other countries using this incident to poke a fucking stick at America once again, although why I'm shocked I have not a clue...this is just par for the course really.

How about we let the investigation complete, and IF there is going to be a trial...and that's a HUGE IF.....let that outcome complete before we try and convict the man.