PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: The PlanetSide 2 on Playstation 4 MEGA THREAD
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-13, 08:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #99
Maidere
Sergeant

Re: The PlanetSide 2 on Playstation 4 MEGA THREAD

Originally Posted by Sledgecrushr View Post
I think in this game at we can have consoles and PCs playing together in the same servers. And if you want to use a gamepad then more power to you. The one thing is that a combined server would not support aim assist. And since that would ratchet up the difficulty substantially for a console jocky there should be other interface options for owners of the ps4. Instead pf a full blown m+k setup maybe sony could develop mini gaming keyboard and trackball. The pluses of having combined servers are incredible for pc users and I think it would be good for ps4 players as well.
Dont forget, that the combined server function will most likely require s*** ton of programming. And when SOE will accomplish it it will appear that only like 5% of all PS4 guys are playing there; and even worse, those people who jumped on combined servers with a gamepad had such terrible experience they have quit PS2 once and for all.