PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Have you had ONE minute of gameplay like this in PS2 yet?
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-26, 10:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Dragonskin
Major

Re: Have you had ONE minute of gameplay like this in PS2 yet?

Originally Posted by omega four View Post
Nice compilation video but it really doesn't count.

I'm talking about one CONSECUTIVE minute of gameplay action, not a 3 minutes of clips from different gameplay times cobbled together in a montage.
Meh, seen more action in PS2 in 1 minute than I have ever seen in BC/BC2/BF3 honestly. It all depends on where you are and if you know how to find battles. I've seen things that battlefield simply can't pull off due to player size restrictions and vehicle spawn limitations in battlefield.

If you really want to break down videos and games.. in BC2 the only reason that 1 minute clip is even possible is because of the fast HP regen in that game. Otherwise that person probably would have died shortly after his screen went deep red before regening back to full health mere seconds later. The player was an engineer.. no medic pack.. the in game regen saved his butt.. which is lame.

Originally Posted by Bags View Post
i don't really find shooting people stuck in the water to be terribly compelling gameplay

if fish in a barrel is your thing more power to you
Almost said something about that too. Part of the vid is just shooting people that have no chance to retaliate.

Last edited by Dragonskin; 2013-04-26 at 10:36 AM.