PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: GU11 Weapon and Resource Tuning Changes
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-14, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Whiteagle
Major

Re: GU11 Weapon and Resource Tuning Changes

Originally Posted by Artalion View Post
The only thing that I don't like about the no-deploy zone thing is that they can't be destroyed. Combined arms means that everyone works together. Infantry goes in and busts the generators so that vehicles can roll in. When they implement the domes, I hope they will also allow infantry to take them out, so that friendly air can support them.
Yeah, I'd rather there had be a Generator for that too...

...I even would have been fine with it being tied INTO the the Dome Shields, with the explanation that it's some kind of Combination Jamming Antenna/Shield Emitter.
Then again, I don't think they are doing anything about Squad Beacon interference, and those kind of break these wide open Bases anyways...

Originally Posted by BlaxicanX View Post
I do see them being far, far more careful with their vehicles, though. Which is a good thing. This will cut down on the vehicle spam, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, will justify toning down anti-vehicle weapons so that tanks can be durable like tanks again.
Or maybe to increase their viability, MBTs are going to separate the Driver from the Main Cannon and let them actually DRIVE!