PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Suicidal pilots; should they be in Planetside 2?
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-21, 01:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
Beagle
Private

Re: Suicidal pilots; should they be in Planetside 2?

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
Fuck it. I'll take a ban for this.

Oh shut the fuck up, you ball-jawing twat. I may be severely drunk right now but I'm tired of your cunty holier-than-thou posts. You're like that goddamned mosquito that keeps buzzing around my ear in a dark tent as I'm trying to stick my dick in your sister's ass. It's a goddamned video game, chill the fuck out and go let your sister swallow your cum so you can finally release some stress. Jesus fucking Christ on wheat toast.
Well, just because it's a game doesn't mean you're not getting your kicks from screwing over everyone else's fun.

I mean, a little griefing every now and then doesn't make you the devil, but bragging about your skill at abusing faction swapping to screw up something fun like Gal rides makes you sound like a dick. So if you're going to do that, you probably don't need to fly off the handle when someone calls you on it.

On topic, I'm with the crowd that hopes the new resource system will make this kind of thing more costly for the player and their side.