PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Nanite Systems
Thread: Nanite Systems
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-27, 08:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
BorisBlade
First Lieutenant

Re: Nanite Systems

Originally Posted by HtSgtMAD View Post
Look, I have been trying to play nice and not tear into ppl but this thread reeks of stupidity

the speculation is getting out of hand,we are entering into the crazy bible code crap you see on Discovery
Yes, but if you look closely at the magrider and hold the top down pic up to a mirror you can make out a "N" and a "W", and the tr being based on circles is obviously a reference to the "O". Which anyone can clearly see means NWO, for the New World Order. Its all a big conspircacy.

But seriously, my guess is the commonpool vehicles just means they dont have the empire specific look, just like the old ones. But they will have some coloring on them to identify them on the battlefield. It may not be as obvious as ps1 and instead be the grey/brown colors with a few ribbons or stripes or sections with faction colors on them.

And dont get too upset about us goin all "bible code" yeah we do get too deep into it sometimes, but we just wanna talk about the game and go over what we all think or would like to see. Esp since most of th time they do really goofy, non-planetside stuff, so we are usually wrong since we assume it will be planetside-ish in style, and not the bf clones we keep gettin instead.
Waiting for the return of the superior, real PS style teamwork oriented vehicles with drivers not gunning, and in fixed vehicle slots so we can once again have real, epic, vehicle battles where the tanks actually move in combat rather than a silly 1700's era line up and shoot.