PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-20, 06:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #244
Vorais
Private

Credit Cards and dipietro

Okay guys, first of all SOE does not continue to charge your account after you get banned. Do you think they are morons? Do you think they want a federal law suit against them for credit card fraud? Do you think you are the first person to ever be banned from an SOE game? Second there are many ways to stop a credit card payment if you take care of it right away.

Coleman, read this too please. You also don't seem to get it. SOE will not continue to charge his card. If you hate SOE that much, you can only hope they will because if they do you'll have enough legal recourse to cause SOE some great troubles and make some financial gain in the process.

Lastly, Ralph, you seem to be a violent person. You ever consider counseling or is this just a internet persona you like to portray. If not, and you still feel the need to get out some of that range, I would suggest going and finding a school around you that teaches Vale Tudo. Basically no holds barred full contact fighting. It's fun if you have any skill, and if not, well, if you're a true masochist you will still find it fun. Then again, laying in a hostiptal bed for a little while also has a tendacy to help release tension. And if you are ever in the area of Denver Colorado, send me a PM. Will set up a time at the ring so we can help you release some of that tension one way or another.