PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: ReachCast Community Question #84 - What Implant Do YOU Want To See In Game?
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-05, 04:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Dougnifico
First Lieutenant

Re: ReachCast Community Question #84 - What Implant Do YOU Want To See In Game?

Well understand that this is the systems team and most of the major issues are dependent on other teams. Implants is something that they can take care of now, while everything else depends on others. I'm just very hesitant on the energy system. It seems like something that could quickly increase the gap between rich and poor, and old and new players (and I say this as a player in since beta with over $300 invested).

Awareness is the big problem I have. I don't think you should be penalized for doing well. Its also a massive infiltrator nerf. I would instead have it maybe give a proper kill-cam like BF4's (if they mustn't remove it entirely). Also, sensor shield should not apply to sprinting targets.

Ones I would like added

Quick Reload - increases reload speed by 10%, 20%, 30%

Strong Arm - increases the range that grenades can be thrown

Counter-Sniper - while using a sniper rifle, auto spots of snipers who fire at you

Lethality - negates the effects of nanoweave (no effect otherwise; a competitor to battle hardened)

Quick Swap - faster switching between weapons

Ammo Converter - allows you to replenish ammo off fallen enemies