PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New Max Updates on Test Server
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-27, 09:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
hashish
Sergeant

Re: New Max Updates on Test Server

Originally Posted by ChipMHazard View Post
What's the point of this comment? You know that the VS are going to be getting their special "overdrive" ability, so why complain about it not being in the test server at present time?
Don't take what you see on the test server as being a complete represenative of the final piece of content.
Yea but i just feel it is very unfair that we get the worst out of all the factions powers. For example -

Overdrive ability seems absolutley rediculous and will make the Vanu maxes even more easy to kill for u guys ! We get 20% vulnerability and 40% damage increase with a small boost to speed Now how does that help us if our max weapons are the WORST and they 90% dont even hit the target because of such bad accuracy :/ (everyone will agree to this point that VS maxes are not threatening in combat and are easy to kill)

If i see a NC or TR max i will run away fasst. When i jump on my NC char i jus go in and terrorize those helpless VS max's, they dont stand a chance...

Also by looking at the new empire specific max weapons they are releasing, its just rediculous how bad the VS dual lancers are ! They are soooooo inaccurate that its just useless to use it as you get spotted and die very fast

NC and TR empire specific max weapons look so much more effective.. I just think that they need to re-think how they want to upgrade the VS max's..

Or two things need to be balanced properly to make them useful. Either reduce or eliminate the 20% vulnerability, or make the weapons more accurate to increase survivability..

Last edited by hashish; 2013-04-27 at 09:47 AM.