PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-30, 01:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
Dreamcast
Major

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Dragonskin View Post
You mean outside the fact that HA is my 2nd highest played class on my VS next to Engineer. I have played on my VS HA for 83 hours and my engineer for 86 hours.

Or the fact that it's also the 2nd highest class on my TR with 48 hours while my highest is Engineer with 66 hours.

Or maybe its because I only have 7 hours on my NC HA at the moment because I rerolled to Connery.

I clearly don't have a clue about HAs since I don't 138 hours combined playing HA. Oh wait.. that is actual fact.. instead of a "feeling"... Never mind that I actually play other classes on all 3 factions as well. What is this magical number of hours played I must acquire before I know something about HAs?

You do realize I actually have more days played combined even with a rerolled character than you do?
I don't care about the time.

Time doesn't mean crap.

For example your gun with the most kills is the SVA-88 at 492 kills...Thats not impressive.

You only have 1944 kills

In your TR charector Your 2nd most used gun for kills is the TMG-50 at 177 kills....

You only have 1,333 kills.

Like I said you have no experience as HA.....Time doesn't matter, stats do, kills do.

You don't have the combat experience as a HA to know the difference.

So yeah you might have more time playing Planetside 2( I played a lot in beta since August btw).....But I have kills,actual combat experience saying I know more about HA than you do.

Last edited by Dreamcast; 2013-05-30 at 01:55 AM.