Thread: Israel
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-07, 04:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #93
MightyMan
Corporal

Re: Israel

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
"African infiltrators threaten the State of Israel"

The parallels I could draw between what this guy is saying and what people used to say about **** is staggering.

There's a difference between enforcing immigration laws, and wanting to deport all Africans and put them into camps and deny them health care and charge anyone who offers them aid.

I am not interested in more conjecture. If you don't have any actual evidence the picture is a fraud then just let it go. As I said, who even cares about this particular photo? There are hundreds of children who've been killed by airstrikes by the IDF, it's not like that picture would be some kind of smoking gun.
Wait... So you mean that the fact that he would die from the explosion of the rocket is not enough? Nice one.
"hundreds of children who've been killed by airstrikes by the IDF"
Clearly you have chosen to completely ignore my replies.
Oh and BTW: If you don't actually have any actual evidence that the IDF did this then just let it go.
HOW WOULD HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN DIE IF THE IDF DOES NOT ATTACK CIVILIAN TARGETS. HOW?

"wanting to deport all Africans and put them into camps and deny them health care and charge anyone who offers them aid. "

Why would wanting to deport illegal immigrants be a wrong thing? They are illegal. Why would putting them into camps be wrong? Does it mean that they would be treated like animals? No. It means that instead of sleeping on the ground with no means of acquiring money other then illegal activity and collecting bottles, they are given a bed, warm meals, a toilet and safety.
Where the hell did you read that they are denied health care, and that those who offer them aid a charged is a mystery to me.

And as of the things told by Netanyahu and Yishai, as I said Netantahu is a dumb ass while Yishai is a racist idiot who is in favor of the illegal settlers and is no less of a donkey, and I am ashamed that he is part of the government.