PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Outfit member Cap
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Arby
Private

Re: Outfit member Cap

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
The shame of it is that I see so many opponents to large outfits. Sadly, I see a lot of it comes from ignorance to the actual organization that can be accomplished by such massive forces. Overwheming numbers is a historically proven tactic. Superior organization is another. You combine the two and you get something nearly unstoppable.

I'll be the first to admit (as much as I dont like to) I was once in one of those *zergfits* and I left as soon as I knew better, but there is nothing wrong with outfits that big. In fact i learned how to play Planetside BECAUSE of that first huge team experience. Having a set limit for no legitimate technical reason only hinders the players experience. Outfits like GOTR, AT, Blue Lions, 666th, Dark Skyes in it hayday... These arent detrimental. Alot of people bash them for failure or what have you, but usually that zerg at least accomplishes something with leadership is on. Can all of the smaller outfits say the same thing? Capping a tower and holding it doesnt push the line....