PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Improvement: Buggy implementation - for the future
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Haro
Master Sergeant

Re: Buggy implementation - for the future

Originally Posted by Lanka View Post
True, but as stated by devs they're trying to make vehicles more than just taxis. Which is probably why the buggies got axed.

However moving small squad in just ATVs is even dumber idea than allowing some vehicle to be used just for taxi'ng between combats.
Yeah, I'd rather see ATVs used as something like biker gangs or assault bikes from WH40k

I think resupply could be a good addition for buggies. Not quite the full suite of the sundy with repairs, healing, etc. but something that allows you to stock up on ammo on a large field battle.

The way I see combat unfolding in PS2, infantry are going to be much more important outside of the main bases, given that tanks are squishier and there are more vital capture points spread out over the field. I hope more transports act in a mechanized platoon style of play, not just a one way form of transportation but a constant presence, working in concert with infantry and other vehicles.