PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What a travisty
Thread: What a travisty
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 01:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #142
ziegler
Master Sergeant

Re: What a travisty

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
Getting caught and arrested is the least of your concerns. The point is that if you wanted to do it you'd die in about a week.
Maybe somebody that hasnt ever seen anything but concrete. You have no clue who I am and what I am or am not capable of. I actually know what I have done and capable of doing again. Actually...thanks for the laugh.

So if you want to bring this back to reality we can, but if you want to insist on hyperbole, well then so can I, see you in the motherland.

Itssheepy: No, tax incentives to do something is not the same as taxing a person for doing nothing. That's simply dishonest spin and really not even worth a response.
Dont like my post, trying picking apart what I said. Rip me apart and tell me how Obama always stated this was a tax.
As to you link...I am not required to purchse electricity, matter of fact, I can sell electricity back for a profit...NOAA, not exactly accurate, I forget, are we freezing to death yet, or burning to death yet...which tack are they on again. Who still watches NBC/ABC/CBS for news? NASA...is Obama ending that as having no purpose? At the appropiate time...Guess he never heard of the International Date line...or the Metric system, or did Americans invent that?.....roads built by private companies on government contracts. Gas..ordered polluted and watered down by the EPA which destroys 2 stroke engines. Federal Reserve...reall? Ever heard of Ron Paul? I know...Federal makes you think it is a part of our government...

If your house was build to minimum code, you should probalby make sure you have home owners insurance and a good fire alarm system at least. Fire and Police are paid for by local taxes, and it isnt hard to google the fine examples of firemen standing outside a house and watching it burn because they didnt pay their tax. Police...you mean stenographers? An honest cop will tell you, and the Supreme court ruled, it is not the responsibility of the police to protect you or your house. They'll be glad to make a report for you though.

DARPA along with colleges started it, and Al Gore of course, but then it went private to the masses. The back bone is public but just try to get access to it without a private provider.

Your little 4chan post ...well...it explains alot about you.