PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Decimator
Thread: The Decimator
View Single Post
Old 2003-09-12, 08:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Eldanesh
Sergeant Major

Next week... Balence pass! Can't... wait...

(Kinda makes me glad I decided to try to learn how to use the Phoenix before the Deci bug was fixed.)

Argh... Balence pass will be cool. I am hoping it will be something like a microscopic striker tweek-nerf, Lancer adjustment, and Phoenix buff (Again, small one).

And now, to break out the soap-box.

Striker really should just make ya stand still to get a lock-on. Phoenix ya have to, lancer you have to (unless you really want to miss that broad side of a barn).

Lancer, nerf infantry damage; buff vechicle damage. Max damage is fine. (I should not be able to loot one, shoot two vs maxes out of the air, then turn around and blast some infantry in 2-3 shots.)

Phoenix, give it a dumbfire mode and maybe a clip. (Or just make it something like an empire specific guided-decimator that you use ammo for, rather than the sitting duck-sniper-magnet you currently are with an obcenely long ttk on anything; maxes, I can deal with 3 shots to kill, but 3 boxes of ammo plus the one in the gun to kill a prowler?! the time to reload+fire the missle+guide it in its extremely slow flight path is just crazy as is.

Fine... I'll get off my box and stop hijacking. :o