PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Interesting screen from Chinaside2
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 08:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
Kran De Loy
Captain

Re: Interesting screen from Chinaside2

Agreed, but to me running it through my mind the Prowler's added speed would at least be able to keep it's sides to any opponent. It's speed would enable it to reposition or keep a steady distance versus almost any target quickly enough to prevent it from being flanked.

Vannie would have much more of a problem with this because they wouldn't be able to keep the distance between itself and the other MBT's so it's capable of taking much more punishment then either of the others. Logically it could turn in place to keep it's front forward, but versus multiple targets I believe it would be easily flanked.

Mag rider can speed around the battle field and keep the distance it desires between itself and it's target almost as well as the Prowler, not because it has almost as much speed as a Prowler but more to do with the one the added benefit that it is the only one capable of lateral movement.

Heh, I just had an image of a 4 Vannie squad maneuvering so that they'd form a perfect square protecting eachother's rear armor completely like a stack of Legos.

Last edited by Kran De Loy; 2012-04-18 at 08:45 AM.