PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Man put away for 15 years
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 01:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Vecha
First Sergeant

Re: Man put away for 15 years

Originally Posted by WildGunsTomcat View Post

And I'm really fucking offended that you think I'd encourage rape because of the way someone dresses. Fuck you for that one.

Why? My sister got raped when she was 17...so you fucking judgemental pricks might want to think about what you say before you fucking say it next time.
I thought it was a huge leap of logic to say you were A-Ok with raping women for dressing "slutty" which is why I brought up the alcohol topic.

I'm deeply sorry your sister went through that.

I'd recommend saying what you mean. Of course, this is the internet so who gives a fuck

With that said....there are women(or men) who do have a few drinks and end up getting raped(not saying you don't know this. just saying.)

The whole "he-said-she-said" will of course cause issues...there is very little anyone can do to find out the truth.

I would also have to say there is a world of difference between a man penetrating a woman(and I guess regretting it later) while drunk and a woman getting into a situation(while drunk) and not wanting to go through with the sex.

A woman who takes a man up to his/her room is going to have a harder time pressuring the man to have sex...if he actually doesn't want to go through with it...unless she's the one who will be in the "man's" role.

With all the said...there is alot of stigma against rape victims in general. Won't say how much(as I can't)..and I can't say how much against men. I would have to wager a guess that popular belief is that man can't be raped...which does happen(especially in the gay community(but not JUST in the gay community. Had a friend who was raped after a bartender put something in his drink.)