PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 10:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #255
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
The only person who claims that Martin attacked Zimmerman is Zimmerman. The only reason anyone believes that a kid with no record and packing Skittles and iced tea would randomly attempt to kill someone in the neighborhood he was staying with his dad in is because of a reason unrelated to reality. Zimmerman's story is horseshit. It makes no sense whatsoever, and is in contrast with the events the girl Zimmerman was on the phone with describes.

Yes, we are aware that people like Al Sharpton and groups like the NAACP exist to ensure that someone advocates against injustice for a demographic that has a long history of being the victim of injustice.

Also: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ific-certainty

"Trayvon Martin shooting: It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say"

If this goes to trial he's fucked.
So Warborn.....you just ignore the fucking witness testimony at the scene...on the ground... in favor of a girl's testimony that was on the phone?

Remind me never to make you a federal judge.

Two witnesses have come forward to say that it was Zimmerman screaming help while Martin was on top of him hitting him in the face.

I love how you keep ignoring these facts. Even the police have stated that the scene was consistent with Zimmerman's story...but you still ignore it in favor of your anti-gun, Zimmerman was a racist stance.

Hilarious.

I think you should read this before you continue your bullshit rant about how injustice was done. Educate yourself please.

Link To News Story

Also, I know it's from a Fox Affiliate...sorry...you'll just have to put your bias aside for a second to absorb some fucking facts about this case before you continue.

Last edited by WildGunsTomcat; 2012-04-05 at 10:12 AM.