PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Heavily Altered Amp Station on Esamir PTS
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-22, 03:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Mordelicius
Major

Re: Heavily Altered Amp Station on Esamir PTS

Originally Posted by Mordelicius View Post
- Move A to front of base instead of offset right. There's an empty building there with a platform in the middle. I'm not sure what that is for. But that's probably good for A spawn. Just give it an artificial roof.
I meant to say, move A capture point to the open platform on the top middle of the Amp station, not the spawnroom. Last time I checked, A was offset to the right. They could just add a shield cover atop the platform (same one on the Biolab).

And for those stairs, Sunderers can easily climb to circumvent the walls. Haven't tested Harassers and tanks though. Harassers likely can easily do it. Tanks with maybe a little more effort.

Lastly, they should experiment with Jumpads leading up to the top of the central building. I couldn't check because the Vanu owns the place, But I'll have to see the vantage from the top shooting down. I assume one can easily spam everything from top and destroy/suppress everything below, esp the capture points and spawn exits. Jumppads will serve as equalizer for those spots.