PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Reavers
Thread: Reavers
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-01, 08:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
EarlyDawn
Major General

Originally posted by �io
Dude this is the 2nd post i see from you and it's the 2nd that is bitching at me, i don't know why you're pissed at me but i suggest you choose another target. The poll is biased because *hint hint* THIS IS FOR FUN, this isn't a dev asking it or a scientific research, i just wanted PSU's opinion about a subject, if you can't reply without bitching at me then don't.

To everybody else thanks for your opinions, glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks reavers are overpowered.

Oh and Airlift i don't think anybody will say the skeeter is overpowered, i love my skeeter but it's far from being uber l33t.
Two unrelated incidents, it's nothing personal. Just an unreasonable response in my opinion because it implies that everyone who thinks the reaver is fine flies one. It's also flame bait for those with lesser comprehension skills. (OMFG dude u must b3 a reaver pilot, stop protecting your vehicle)

Don't think I'm going specifically after you, if I found your posts that offensive I'd probably just block you. I'm not really into carrying debates. I just didn't agree with your posts, that's it.